Friday, August 17, 2007

Guess the Kodak moment

What future famous face is hiding in this picture? Take a close look. Look past the truly tragic hairstyles. Look over the unfortunate dresses. Look deep, deep into this poor person’s soul. Have you figured it out? Do you want a hint? OK, well here is a big one. I blogged about her earlier this week. In fact, she got her own day.

What, still not sure? Fine. Click here to solve the mystery.

Damn. Well, if this is truly her, this is just another reason to love her. Anyone who can overcome that kind of youthful awkwardness and grow up to be this hot deserves some kind of medal. And possibly her own parade. I mean it, strike up the band.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there must be hope for the rest of us! Is 40 too old to hope for this kind of transformation?

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

I just love how much people change once the hell of adolescence is over. Love Tina Fey, btw!

Amanda said...

She's my favorite! God, I had a crush on her since before I knew I was gay. Biggest crush ever. I was so sad when I found out she had a husband. But her baby is so cute! Excited for next seasons 30 Rock

El N said...

See that girl's dress on the left? I totally made a wrap-around skirt in 7th grade home-ec out of that fabric. I say this not with pride.

Cynthia said...

Are you a ONTDer? Cuz this exact pic was posted there just a couple of days ago.
Anyway, Tina Fey rules the world!